Super excited about this set! My story, Not Sorry, includes two of the snarkiest characters you'll ever read. Can two wrongs make a right when Jenner and Rob accidentally leave the airport with the other one's bag?
Pre order alert!
They call them accidents for a reason.
They’re unplanned, unwanted, and unwelcome.
But what happens when that accident gives you all you never knew you always wanted?
This collection of stories brings you into the worlds of men and women who haven’t planned for what’s about to happen to them.
They haven’t wished for it.
They haven’t been looking for it.
In fact, they probably don’t even want it. Or so they think anyway.
Join these characters as they learn their heart, body and, soul may have different plans than their minds.
Because some accidents are oh so good.
Preorder you copy today:
Romance Collections: https://www.romancecollections.com/accidental-attraction
Amazon: preorder link coming in June
Including stories from:
Don't miss out on the epic conclusion to my award-winning and bestselling Circus Freak Series!!!
GR TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/search?q=blenders+erin+lee
Book Six of Circus Freak Series
The magic is in what we do not see...
Circus Freak Series Book Six
A paranormal thriller
Everything about the circus is an illusion.
People come out strictly to see the show, never thinking about what goes on behind the scenes. They fail to realize that when the big top lights go out, well, that’s when things actually get the most interesting.
The charm in the circus, you see, is in the things—and people—no one sees.
Albert Blender and his family aren’t your ordinary circus freaks.
Undetectable, yet confined to the restraints of gravity, the Blenders must put on one final show to save the tent from coming down… Heroes of the slowly dying spectacle? Maybe. Only, it will be anything but magical to pull this last illusion off. It may get downright vicious. It might even be expected. It’s what happens when the unseen demand the stage and steal the show…
What it won’t be, though, is predictable.
Because the truths behind the travelling carnival are anything but typical and certainly invisible.
Candy had her first interview! What fun! Check it out:
Character interview for USA Today Bestselling Author Erin Lee’s Cotton Candy
Name: Candace Kane aka Cotton Candy
Occupation: Margarita Taco Truck Driver
Age: A lady never tells her age
1.What do you consider your greatest achievement? Meeting Jimmie Putnam, Junior and becoming his bride
2. What is your best physical feature? My lips – painted Pink Passion
3. What is your most treasured possession? Jimmie’s old ice cream truck
4. What or who is the greatest love of your life? James Putnam, of course
5. What is your favorite journey? To the state prison to see my Jimmie
6. What is your most marked characteristic? My “girls” – still perky after all this time
7. Define happiness and share your happiest memory. The first letter I ever got from Jimmie where he said he craved me
8. What is it that you most dislike? Mean prison guards
9. What is your greatest fear? That they’ll kill Jimmie
10. What is your greatest extravagance? The vending machine at the House of Corrections
11. Who do you most despise? Thing Fifteen
12. What is your greatest regret? Not meeting Jimmie sooner
13. Which talent would you most like to have? Helping men escape from prison for crimes they didn’t really mean
14. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? How much I miss him
15. What do you most value in your friends? Loyalty
16. Who do you most admire? Jimmie
17. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Loyalty
18. Which words or phrases are you known for? I don’t know. But my staple color is pink. Paintin’ the truck that color next week.
19. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Not a thing.
20. What is your motto? Love’s the sweetest thing
1. What’s the most inspiring part of where you live? New England is heavy on arts, writing, and supporting artists. The mountains inspire me.
2. Where did the idea for this story come from? Just a natural extension of my bestselling Diary of a Serial Killers Series
3. How long did it take you to write it? Two months
4. Which character has etched its way into your heart and why? Cotton Candy because she’s so naive but loving and oh so loyal
5. What are you working on now? The follow up to hers and Jimmie’s story – Candy’s (Broken) Hearts
Please include your 3rd person bio and any blurbs or links you want us to share. We’d love to include images of the character if you have one. Thank you for answering our questions. Feel free to include anything else you’d like us to add to your book blog tour.
USA Today Bestselling Author Erin Lee is a dark fiction/reality author and feminist therapist chasing a crazy dream one crazy story at a time. She is the author of Crazy Like Me, a novel published in 2015 by Savant Books and Publications, LLC, Wave to Papa, 2015, by Limitless Publishing, LLC and Nine Lives (2016). She’s also author of When I’m Dead, Greener, Something Blue, Freak and 99 Bottles. She also penned Losing Faith, a novella with Black Rose Writing. She is co-author of Black Rose’s The Morning After. She is also author of the “Diary of a Serial Killer Series” and “Lola, Party of Eight Series” formerly with Zombie Cupcake Press and From Russia, With Love formerly with Bella Tulip Press. She is a co-author of the Moving On series, including bestselling The Ranch and Moving On. Other horror and upcoming titles include Pawn Takes All and Scary Mary.
Lee is the founder of Crazy Ink Publishing, a multi genre publisher specializing in multi-genre anthologies for all kinds of crazy. Through this venture, she hopes to give readers and authors alike a taste of other realities and worlds so that they can escape into the words.
Lee holds a master’s degree in psychology and works with at-risk families and as a court appointed special advocate. When she isn’t busy dissecting the human experience, she enjoys escaping from reality through reading and spending time with her muses and canine companions and therapy dogs – Thomas the Terrier and Milo Muse.
Follow the author here:
Fan Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CrazyInklings/
Cotton Candy Blurb:
Book 15 of The Ice Cream Shop series
Book 5 of the Diary of a Serial Killer series
Can be read as a standalone
The Sequel to Erin Lee’s international bestselling Diary of a Serial Killer series
Paperback link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1790992397/ref
Pre order link coming in May!
Because serial killers need happy endings too…
Thirty-something victims and too many years on death row to count later, Jimmie Putnam has found love. It comes in the form of a woman named Candy who has fallen in love with the infamous Ice Cream Killer.
With sprinkles of love, lust and even fear, the duo teams up to create a new flavor all their own.
Can true love survive incarceration and endless toppings that come in pink envelopes?
Or, is it doomed to melt?
The cravings are back. And so is the ice cream man. He has a new friend.
Care to join them?
Join the madness
Follow my journey through the crazy world of indie publishing, writing and growing a business.
USA Today Bestselling multi genre author unafraid to chase the madness.