Erin Lee & Olivia Marie
Preorder link: http://mybook.to/VillageBookOneLO
The rules were simple:We were to accept His testimony.We were to want no worldly goods.We were to give up our ties to the outside world.We were to finish strong.We were to know this wasn’t our world.That would come and only He could deliver us.For now, we were to live in His Village; granting only Him the authority to change our souls.
Now on preorder!
Chills and Thrills
A Crazy Ink horror/thriller collection
Preorder link: http://mybook.to/ChillsThrillsCI
Wide link: UBL: https://books2read.com/u/mYrGnw
Chills & Thrills
A Crazy Ink box set featuring the works of USA Today, Award-winning and bestselling authors! Twisted thrillers, romantic suspense and creepy stories that will keep you up all night.
***Limited time only!******
Eight full length books for one low price!
Domestic Disturbance by Chelsi Davis
Burdened Souls by Jessi McPherson
His Personal Reich by L.Salt
A Cold Retreat by Jim Ody
Dare by Erin Lee and Sara Schoen
The Ranch by Erin Lee and Chelsi Davis
Portraits in Flesh by M. W. Brown
Stalked by Mia Jones
We are proud to announce that McKenzie Rae has joined our #Craziest!
McKenzie Rae is the author of several fantasy and YA novels. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Technical Writing from the University of Minnesota; however, she's been writing fiction and telling stories since she was a kid. My Dark Passenger is her first book published by Crazy Ink Publishing, with many more projects waiting in the wings. Rae lives in a Twin Cities suburb in Minnesota surrounded by family, friends, and her cat.
Follow McKenzie Rae at:
PICK OUR GENRES NOW! MAD ABOUT BOOKS GROUP - PINNED POST!
You’ve heard their names.
You’ve read their words.
But now’s your chance to see them head to head in an indie battle like none before.
Choose their genre weapons.
Pick their prompt.
Sixteen authors go word to word and only one will come out on top.
Who will be named Crazy Ink’s #Craziest tale spinner?
in Mad About Books group on Facebook
Meet the contestants…
Erin ‘Queen of Crazy’ Lee
Olivia ‘The Tumbler’ Marie
John ‘Master of Mayhem’ Watson
M W ‘Mistress of the Macabre’ Brown
Justina ‘Twist Mistress’ Luther
Rena Marin, the Renegade Redneck
Michelle ‘Woman of Letters’ Edwards
Skylar McKinzie, the Word Sorceress
Diana Register, the Vixen of Verse
Mary Duke, the Realm Wrangler
L. ‘Salty’ Salt
Yolanda Allard, the Book Siren
Eve ‘Blue Sparrow’ Corso
Lorah Jaiyn, the Huntress of Crazy
‘Royal Rita’ Delude
McKinzie ‘Creepy Girl’ Rae
Can a fantasy author out write a horror author in contemporary romance?
Can a romance author outshine a fantasy author under deadline?
• Sixteen authors in word to word knock out matches
• One week prior to each match, a poll will be placed in the group for readers to choose among four genres. The top choice will be the genre those writers will write in. Kimberly Lee, Marketing Director of Crazy Ink Publishing, LLC, will give a prompt to both authors five minutes before the start of the 30 minute live write. Authors will write for 30 minutes. At the end of the 30 minutes, each author will turn in a story of no more than 1,000 words and no less than 50 words. These stories will be given (no names) to Crazy Ink Editor Samantha Talarico, who, as Word Wars’ MC, will read the stories without revealing the name of that story’s author. This video will remain in the group for 24 hours where readers will be offered a second poll to vote for their favorite story.
• Stories* will include: 1. The first sentence must be the prompt given by Kimberly Lee.
2. The story must be written in the genre pre-selected by readers.
3. The story must use of the word crazy somewhere within it.
*Stories that don’t meet these rules will be eliminated from competition and the win will go to the competing author.
• Winners will move on to the next bracket where they will be randomly matched against other winners from the first round. This will continue until the final round where one winner will emerge.
• Genres will be eliminated after each round so authors are never writing in the same genre and readers are never choosing from same genre.
• Word Wars will take place every two weeks at pre-selected and promoted times.
• Readers will be offered shots at various CI Swag giveaways if they are able to correctly predict “Word War” brackets as set up by CI Author John Watson. In other words, there will be prizes for those who guess the correct winners of each round.
• Tie breaks will be deferred to CI editor Samantha Talarico.
• The winner will be named Crazy Ink’s CRAZIEST author and receive a surprise gift from the publisher TBA.
Crazy Ink is pleased to announce our two newest members of the Exclusive Authors' Team! Skylar McKenzie and Eve Corso have proven themselves as highly talented writers who aren't afraid to take chances and are supportive of other authors! We are excited about what the future holds for both authors!
Meet them and other members of our #Craziest Team at www.crazyink.org!
#Romance #NA #Dead #CrazyInk #ComingofAge #FuneralHome #Goth#Gothic #PrettyBones #Morbid #NewRelease #AuthorsofInstagram
A morbidly romantic NA contemporary about life and death
by Erin Lee
Life after Harris & Sons Funeral Home has gone on for Marlow, the daughter of funeral directors set on her destiny of carrying on the family tradition. A thousand miles from Rolling Hills Cemetery and now in her twenties, Marlow Harris is determined to make sense of the living and dearly departed alike.
With the mortuary sciences mostly behind her and finally free of her leg casts, Marlow is set on finding the guy who will give her ‘until death.’
After that? Well, who knows?
For better or for worse.
It’s what everyone says and no different than the rings clients pay to have carved on their tombstones.
But landing Mr. Dead comes with complications only a death-ling like Marlow would ever stumble against.
It is to be expected. After all, it’s not your average guy who will tolerate the morbidly curious and Thanksgiving visits at a funeral parlor complete with its own crematorium.
Will Owen be able to see past the organic tissue soot and body lifts to the beauty of life inside Harris & Sons?
And what happens when Marlow is called back serve the community she’s spent so much time running from? Can she ever escape death?
Join the madness
Follow my journey through the crazy world of indie publishing, writing and growing a business.
USA Today Bestselling multi genre author unafraid to chase the madness.